Parks for All
Parks for All Consultations Now Open
February 22 – March 31, 2017
Join the parks and protected areas community across Canada in providing feedback and input on Draft #2 of Parks for All: A Strategic Framework
The parks and protected areas community, co-led by the Canadian Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA) and the Canadian Parks Council (CPC) has been working since 2015 to develop a Parks for All Strategic Framework and to engage the broader community in its design and implementation. This framework is intended to build on a shared vision, define guiding principles, strategic directions and priorities, and implement a bold and coordinated strategy for Canada's network of parks and protected areas.
There are several ways to engage and provide feedback.
- Provide responses in an online survey
- Look for meetings and discussion groups hosted by organizations associated with the Strategic Framework (National Advisory Committee list on the last page of the Framework)
- Host a meeting to gather input using the Parks for All Facilitators’ Guide
- Attend the 2017 Canadian Parks Conference in Banff from March 8-11, 2017
Here are all the documents and links to support your engagement!
- Draft #2 of Parks for All: A Strategic Framework (English, French)
- A Backgrounder on the Parks for All initiative (English, French)
- Parks for All Facilitators’ Guide to support group consultation sessions (English, French)
- Online survey – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ParksforAll